Terms & Conditions
1. The tutorials, scripts and demos of Uchsib.com.com are free to use for personal and non-commercial purpose.
2. For our tutorial demo purpose we may use third-party resources, please give importance to the licenses of third-party resources.
3. Please don’t re-publish our tutorials, scripts, demos, and downloaded ZIP files in any manner. Also please don’t link our tutorials or scripts ZIP file. If you want to link our tutorial page please contact us.
4. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
5. Don’t attempt to change, add, remove, hack or otherwise interfere with Uchsib.com.com website or any content displayed on Uchsib.com.com website.
Membership Terms of Service
Fees. Subscription fees for the Membership Service is a one-time fee currently. The payment term may be changed in the future without any notice, as described in the course the of transaction.
Payment. Uchsib.com.com accepts payment via the current payment method indicated at the time of purchase, which may include credit card, debit card, and any other form of payment that we make available to you from time to time. You agree to abide by any relevant Terms of Service or other legal agreement whether with Uchsib.com, Stripe, PayPal, or another third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method.
Cancellations and Refunds. You can’t cancel your Membership Service after subscription. If you purchase a subscription to Membership Service that automatically renews without any prior notice or confirmation. Uchsib.com will not liable to refund the membership fee after the subscription.
Restrictions. When you use the Membership Service, you may not (or attempt to):
use any part of the Membership Service in an illegal manner or for any illegal purpose;
share your Uchsib.com account password with someone else to allow them to access any part of the Membership Service that such person did not order;
copy, sell, rent, or sublicense the Membership Service to any third party;
circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any security technology that Uchsib.com or any third-party uses to protect the Membership Services or encourage or help anyone else to do so;
Changes or Discontinuation of Member Services. Uchsib.com reserves the right to change the availability of Member Services. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Membership Service without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension, or termination.
Changes to the Membership Terms of Service. We may change these Membership Terms of Service from time to time without any prior notice. If you refuse to accept the updated Membership Terms of Service then Uchsib.com reserves its right to discontinue your use of the Member Services.